Tips on How to Run a Successful Conference or Seminar
eBook by Trisha Mentzel
It is very important to make sure that any business event that you are planning on having is successful and delivers a return on investment.
In her first eBook Trisha Mentzel outlines in a number of short articles the factors to consider in having a successful conference or seminar. These are written under the following headings:
1. Corporate reasons for having a conference
2. How to plan for a conference
3. Budgeting for a conference
4. Finding the right venue
5. Marketing for a conference
6. Event management and logistics (in several parts)
7. Conference on-site logistics (in several parts)
a. Conference Office and Delegate Registration Desk
b. Delegate packs, hosting and extra staff
c. Room set-up, audio visual set-up
d. Running order
e. Speaker & session chair management and presentations
f. Exhibition management
g. Food and beverage
h. Social events
8. Review of the conference and follow up
a. Setting of objectives
b. Measuring results
If you request an eBook we keep the information you provide and will send you very occasional information emails or newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
† You can unsubscribe at any time.